Sunday, May 27, 2012

War on Terra 2012: The Peace that MS Hath Wrought

Folks, in celebration of Memorial Day, I declare a ceasefire. I know those pesky T-cells won't honor my petition and lay down their bazookas, but at least we can ignore them for a while. Maybe they'll get bored with the silence and retreat to the nearest lymph gland, kick back, have a couple of beers and watch reruns of "Combat!"

I want to share with you what I'll be watching every day during the warm months to come:
Just a few glimpses of my backyard on May 26th, 2012. The fruits of my creative imagination, the little physical effort I can muster, and nature just doing its thing. Ahhhh. This is what I gaze at every morning. What I wait for after the dark days of winter have burned away. A leaf, a shadow, a breeze.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Yes,one never tires of watching mother nature!
    It is one channel you can't change--but it doesn't bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have iris growing wild all over the place up here in my neck of the woods. We have oodles of it in our yard. The darn stuff spreads like a weed though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to use one of those as my profile picture and tell people it's my yard.

    ReplyDelete